ISKCON Youth Forum Lucknow
IYF (ISKCON Youth Forum) is a program to serve the needs of present day youth. Youths are in the peak of their lives and have a tremendous enthusiasm for understanding anything which interests them. We encourage youths to achieve the ultimate understanding of life, so that whatever else one may wish to learn or acquire – you can do it with great relish.
IYF is meant to help the youths to attain stability and permanent happiness through the understanding & applying Vedic culture in modern world. All efforts in IYF are directed towards this purpose. We request you to take complete advantage of it.
We help youth achieve this goal by conducting various courses, seminars, presentations and group discussions on Bhagavad-Gita and Vedic philosophy and teaching their scientific application in daily lives, we give complete knowledge of the advanced principles of Vedic life. Harmony with nature & divine power of God makes our life meaningful & happy.
On convenient days like weekends (every Sat & Sun) and public holidays, we arrange for such programs. The Youths also get an opportunity for interacting with serious practitioners of Vedic culture, thereby enriching our understanding about our glorious culture.
The programs conducted for Youth’s are:
1. “The Best In YOU” – A one day workshop held on a Sunday once every month. Topics covered atre : Art of Harnessing Mind Power, Science of Soul, Art of SMART Work, Mystery of Karma and Power of Habits.
2. Camps & Retreats.– conducted every 2 months
3. Youth Hostel – For Professionals, who are working in various company jobs outside, while getting trained in pure spiritual lifestyle.
4. Spiritual Counselling
5. Spiritual tours to holy places in India – Yearly
6. Newsletters and much more…
Leave your contact details with our representative or call Sundar Chaitanya Das, Coordiator, IYF at ISKCON Lucknow, at the numbers given below and fix an appointment. We shall let you know of the other details and keep you updated about our courses every week.
Meanwhile, we would suggest you to read one of the many small books printed by Bhaktivedanta Book Trust (available at Temple book stall or Library), which will introduce you to the basic essence of Bhagavad-gita.
To get more details click on Contact Us Page